Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Valentine's Day Swap 2012 Deadline To Join January 13th

Anyone interested in doing a Valentine Swap? If you’ve never heard of swapping before, here’s what it’s all about: Everyone who participates is assigned a partner Then every swap participant makes/buys/procures the items to be swapped. Once you receive your swap partners’ addresses, you send them a package, and they’ll send you one in return.
 
For this swap you will send three items,  something vintage, something new, and something handmade. (all Valentine related) For instance something vintage might be a postcard, button hankie, valentine card, anything vintage & related to Valentines Day, something new, & something handmade, same idea. There is no dollar limit, I suggest you be generous, but not over the top. Be creative. You will mail all three of your items in one package. This also saves on mailing costs.
If you would like to participate you would have to send me your full name & mailing information. If you don't fully intend to participate please do not join in There is nothing more disheartening than sending out a beautiful package and getting nothing in return. Sorry I cannot be responsible if your partner does not follow through. If you are interested send me your info to nanaluluslinens@twcny.rr.com with Valentine swap as the subject. I will contact you on Jan. 14th with your recipients information. Deadline to join January 13. Deadline to mail your package out Jan 27th. Please USA addresses only due to rising postal costs.
 
I am organizing this swap over on my facebook page, so you can look for follow ups here or over there, also ideas, photos etc!
Here is my Facebook page for NANANLULUS LINENS
 
 

3 comments:

apple blossom said...

I'd love to participate and actually get something. I'd be totally surprised if I did. However, I've been burned every occasion that I try to participate. sounds like a fun swap and I hope everyone that participates has loads of success. sigh!!!!!

Nanalulu said...

apple blossom, so sorry to hear that, It happened to me but just one time. I have done a fair amount over the years. If you want to give it a try email me at nanaluluslinens@twcny.rr.com. If not I totally understand your hesitation with your past experience. I think we have a pretty good group!

Nanalulu said...

we have 24 ladies now participating, the more the merrier, come join us!