Sunday, January 01, 2012

DIY Key Giftwrap & All You Need is Love Gift Bag

I went to a small get together today for a group of girlfriends that haven't been together for 2 years. One recently married and moved into a beautiful new home. I took a small engraved skeleton key for all and some dish towels for the new homeowner. I didn't have any wrapping paper & didn't want to use Christmas wrap so I had to get a little creative.  I cut a lunch bag just above the flat bottom part for these. Copied some key graphics from a rubber stamp and taped it on the front. Used cute sheer black polka dot ribbon & ribbon that reads Cherish, Love Joy. I thought they looked so cute!

For the dish towels I folded them in half & put into lunch bag, Printed All You Need is Love in cute fonts, taped to the bag and added the same ribbon as above. Font is Cupid de Locke and Baroque Script. Cheap & cute!


These were the retro kitchen dishtowels!

Please vist us anytime for beautiful linens, handkerchiefs, retro towels & tablecloths, Shabby Chic & Romantic gifts decor & more!


No comments: