Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Valentine Swap 2012 Update

Ok, here is a Valentines Swap Update, I am excited, keep tossing ideas around in my head. I won't decide for sure what I am giving until I know who my partner is. Tomorrow - Thursday is the last day to sign up to participate. I will be working on pairings tomorrow and wait until tomorrow night for any last minute people. Fri. I will send you your swap partners information, and a few suggestions. N...ow I currently have 39 people including myself. Here are the other 38 First Name Last Initial & state. If you DO NOT see your name here and think you are participating, please contact me asap at nanaluluslinens@twcny.rr.com. If you still want to join in please do. See post below for information. Also updates on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Nanaluluslinensandhandkerchiefs  Here are our swappers so far:
Nicole C. FL,
Tiffany S. CA
Linda L. CA
Angela D. SC
Jeanne J. MI
Jana A. CA
Tracy T. IL
Thea MC VA
Holly H. MO
Denise C FL
Linda S. KS
Brittany D. NY
Cindy Mc KY
Mary S. OH
Jean M. CA
Dawn Mc IL
Darcy H. PA
Sherry S. WA
Gennette C. WV
Kerri N. TX
April R. IN
Cynthia S. NY
Gail T. MN
Susan H. IN
Deana B. TX
Susanne B. AZ
Heather B. AZ
Yvonne R. Ca.
Sue R. KY
Sharon O AK
Sandy P. CA
Anna S. NY
Judy B. MO
Francine W WI.
Barbara B. CT
Patricia M. TX
Suzanne F. MI
Michele W.WI 
Need gift ideas, check out the website: Nanalulus Linens & Handkerchiefs 

1 comment:

Linda Stubbs said...

Exciting!!!!!!! Can't wait to see who my partner will be! Thank you for all the hard work you have done to put this together!

Blessings, Linda