Sunday, January 23, 2011

Easy & Cute Kids Valentines Ideas

Just Print & Wrap using you favorite candy bar
Printable from Hewlette Packard
Another idea from HP... just add lollipop, can't get much easier!
Lollipop Valentines

How about I wanna hold your hand!
From MARTHA

A couple of cute ones from Disney

Pencil Valentines
I love this one! I've Got My Eye on You!
More Valentine ideas coming so check back!

Be sure to visit our website for lots of Valentine's Day treasures!

NANALULUS LINENS AND HANDKERCHIEFS

© NANALULU 2011





2 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

I enjyed your site and wanted to share as we just don't know all the wonderful bloggers that are out there....

Playing with Pixie Dust said...

I featured your site today! I enjoyed doing the I've got my Eye on you craft. Grab a button from our site if you'd like!!

-Darling Dolphin!